ChannelPace is the world's first "Bring Your Own" CRM and Business-Networking system designed for the new Social workplace.
It can be implemented by individuals or companies, and allows everyone to harness the knowledge of all ChannelPace users in their company and in their extended networks.
It's cloud-based, with access available on a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. There's no syncing involved, no software to download, and there's no password to remember.
In fact, you may already be in the system as someone's contact.
Designed for the new social workplace
ChannelPace has been designed from the ground up for the new workplace. It is a business-only platform that enables contact management, business networking and contact sharing to deliver the world's first BYO CRM system.
Contacts are owned and managed by the individual users, but shared within their company. It can be implemented by individuals or companies.
It is designed to make individuals AND businesses more efficient, more effective, and to deliver a competitive advantage.
Differences to traditional CRM
- Contacts are owned by the individual users
- Individual user’s contacts are pooled with other ChannelPace users in the same company
- Available on all devices
- Access and validation is controlled via work email address, so there's no password to remember
- Globally crowd-sourced updating of information
Differences to LinkedIn
- Full business card details always provided when associating (linking/connecting)
- No record of “who views who”
- Crowd-sourcing of information updates
- Higher confidence in accuracy of information
- Context of relationships can be defined
- Pooling of contact knowledge within the same company