Welcome to ChannelPace!
Once you have logged in to ChannelPace, you're on your way to organising your most valuable asset in business: Your Contacts.
Tips to getting started
Like any new system, it takes a little bit of effort to get underway. We have found that individuals and companies who gain the most out of ChannelPace quickly, do some or all of the following:
- Add 10 contacts today, and send invitations
- Download the app for your phone
- Take ChannelPace out on the road with our mobile apps
- Visit our mobile app page for more information
- Have several co-workers also use the system
- As you all add contacts, you are now creating a shared and dynamic CRM system
- Ownership of contacts remains with individuals
- Verify your personal email address
- Make sure you verify your personal email address by clicking the link in the email sent. This will enable you to transfer your MyContacts list if you ever move to another company. Your personal email address is never displayed and is only used for this purpose.
- Add Companies to your MyAccount list
- Enter contacts from each of your accounts you are involved with
- Add the companies (when viewing company card) to your MyAccounts list by clicking the MyAccounts button.
- Get Social!
- Send a PaceWire (one to many) to your MyContacts list, or even just a subset of your contacts.
- Click the “Associate” button when viewing a contact you don’t know to exchange business card details
- Instant Message contacts who are online
- By adding several contacts rapidly, and then having ChannelPace open in a tab in your browser all the time, you will quickly start to see the benefits.